IGiveMyConsent.com Security Policy
The safety, privacy, and security of the data our customers entrust to us is very important to us. To address security concerns, we have answered a few questions around our security practices below. If you have additional questions that are not addressed here, please feel free to reach out to us directly at info@IGiveMyConsent.com
Who owns the data I enter into your service and the data collected to support my consent requests?
- Your personal data belongs to you. We do not sell, rent or share any of your data.
What do you do to keep my data secure?
- We use in-transit (SSL) encryption and data security policies to protect your passwords, credit card numbers and email lists.
- We have a defense-in-depth approach to security, with layered next-generation firewalls, network-based intrusion prevention/detection, DDOS mitigation, vulnerability assessments (internal and 3rd party) and state-of-the-art data centers covered by 24X7 guards and biometrics. In other words, we take securing your data seriously.
What about security in your applications?
- Our goal is to design, build, and maintain secure applications. We believe security should be built in and not bolted on.
- We regularly review our code as well as any third party code included in our products using static and dynamic analysis tools along with manual code reviews in critical areas.
- We train our engineers in secure coding and architectural design patterns like the ones outlined in the OWASP Top 10, SANS critical security controls, and the NIST frameworks
- If you find an issue with our products, send an email r to the Customer Support and let us know.
What do you do to protect my data from loss?
- We have a documented and tested business resiliency plan that includes replicating your data between our 2 facilities located on the east and west coasts of the US.
- Additionally, we have a comprehensive insurance program to protect your data and our company from a variety of losses.
Who has access to my data?
- All employees that have access to your data undergo a background investigation and must sign confidentiality agreements prior to being granted access.
- Each employee receives annual refresher training on security practices and threats.
For more information:
1750 30th Street, #186
Boulder, Colorado 80301